Confident in learning. Confidence for life.
These lively posters aid revision of the Level 2 vocabulary by giving pupils the chance to practice unit language in a different context. This pack includes 10 posters.
Power Up is a brand new course from the bestselling author team of Caroline Nixon and Michael Tomlinson. It provides the perfect start to life's great adventure, creating 'future ready' learners who embrace life with confidence. Meet vibrant characters who students will love; foster collaboration through real-world missions; deepen learners social and cognitive skills; explore embedded exam preparation; and expand the skill-set ensuring everyone reaches their full potential.
• Missions, multi-stage projects set in real-life contexts that run from start to end of every unit develop collaboration skills and enable learners to visualise their progress.
• Exam preparation and practice are naturally embedded in every unit to familiarise learners with activity structures, tasks types and strategies to complete exams successfully.
• Literature pages develop social and emotional competencies following the Cambridge Life Competencies Framework.
• Animations, documentaries and audio recordings enhance language presentation and practice, and cross-curricular lessons.
• The course that grows with students and provides a bridge to Secondary with a more teenage-focused design, topics and learning strategies.